GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 22 Vacancies. Check details here.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020: Government Medical College Chandigarh (GMCH) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident & CMO. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 January 2020.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 15 January 2020
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 19 Posts
- Central Casualty Services – 3 Posts
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident, Central Casualty Services – Candidate should have a Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./D.M./ M.Ch./DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned speciality from a recognized University.
- Central Casualty Services – Candidate should have a Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/ MD General Medicine) from a recognized University.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected for the aforesaid posts through their performance in Personal Interview.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on
15 January 2020 in the Director Principal (Room No. 210), Level – 2, Block-B (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh along with the documents. There will be no TA/DA for attending the walk-in-selection test.
Check Latest Notifications Here: