Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited applications for 37 Posts of Scientific Officer, Technician, Clinical Psychologist and other on its official website.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Notification
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited applications for 37 Posts of Scientific Officer, Technician, Clinical Psychologist and other. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 20 December 2020.
Candidates holding certain educational qualification including Graduate/M.Sc / BAMS / BHMS/M.Sc (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics/B.Sc. / B. Pharma/10+2 with additional qualification as mentioned in the notification can apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020.
Candidates willing to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020 can go through this article for application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply etc here.
Notification details for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020:
Important Dates for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 December 2020
Vacancy Details for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020:
Scientific Officer E (Cyclotron)-02
Scientific Officer D (Quality Manager)-01
Medical Physicist D-02
Scientific Officer c (Speech and Swallowing Therapy)-01
Clinical Research Coordinator-01
Scientific Officer SB (Library)-01
Scientific Assistant B (C.S.S.D)-02
Assistant Medical Social Worker-02
Scientific Assistant B(Physiotherapist)-01
Scientist Assistant B(Radiodiagnosis-01
Scientific Assistant B (Radio Therapy)-01
Scientific Assistant B (Programmer)-02
Scientific Assistant B (Haematopathology)-01
Scientific Assistant B (Molecular Pathology)-01
Technician A Medical Records-02
Technician A OT-05
Technician A ICU-04
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020:
- Scientific Officer E (Cyclotron)-M.Sc Physics / Chemistry / Biology or equivalent (with DMRIT / PGDFIT) with experience in Nuclear Medicine department or Cyclotron or similar facility as Radiological Safety Officer will be required. Candidate should have passed RSO Level – III (Cyclotron) certification conducted by RPAD / AERB. Minimum 10 years post qualification experience is required in relevant field.
- Scientific Officer D (Quality Manager)-Graduate from any Science stream with a full time Masters in Hospital Administration / Business Administration with minimum 07 years of Hospital experience; 05 years of which should be relevant experience in Hospital and Laboratory Quality management and Accreditation in minimum 250 bedded hospital.
- Medical Physicist D– M.Sc (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics conducted by BARC or equivalent qualifications.
- Scientific Officer c (Speech and Swallowing Therapy)-Master of Speech Language Pathology (MSc SLP) or Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (MASLP) or its equivalent with one year experience (after P.G) in oncology speech and swallowing rehabilitation or in reputed hospital with speech and swallowing rehabilitation experience with special interest in developing the services.
- Clinical Research Coordinator-M.Sc / BAMS / BHMS or equivalent qualification. Degree / Diploma in Clinical Research is mandatory. Minimum 3 years of Clinical Research Experience.
- Scientific Officer SB (Library)-Graduate in any discipline (desirable Science graduate) and Master of Library & Information Science with 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute with consistently good academic records.
- Check the notification link for details of the Educational Qualification of the posts.
How to Apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can apply through “Online Application” only given on official website on or before 20 December 2020 upto 05.30 p.m. Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form. Check the notification link for details in this regards.