SBI Clerk is hiring for 8000 Junior Associate Posts, Check Details Here
SBI Clerk 2020
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the recruitment notification for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Posts. This is the golden opportunity for the govt job seekers. A total of 8000 vacancies are available across the country. The recruitment will be done through SBI official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk 2020 Registration is starting from tomorrow i.e. on 03 January 2020. All eligible and interested can candidates can submit SBI Clerk 2020 Application on or before 26 January 2020. General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates will also be required to deposit application fee through Online mode on or before 26 January 2020.
Candidates seeking to apply for SSBI Recruitment 2020 for Clerk Posts should be a graduate from any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
Successful applicant will be called for SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam which is tentatively scheduled in February/ March 2020. Candidates can check details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 such as pay scale, application process, selection criteria below:
SBI Clerk 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 03 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 26 January 2020
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination: February/ March 2020
SBI Clerk Vacancy:
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – 8000 Posts
SBI Clerk 2020 Pay Scale:
Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020
SBI Clerk Age Limit:
20 years to 28 years (Relaxation in Age limits as per government norms)
SBI Clerk Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination (online): The exam will have Objective Type questionss for 100 marks will be conducted online from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. This test would be of 1-hour duration
- Main Examination: The exam will have online objective questions from four subjects i.e.-General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
How to Apply SBI Clerk 2020 ?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – No Fee