Trending Now

Odisha NEET Counselling Result 2020 Announced, 1279 aspirants allotted seats, Check Selection Status at ojee.nic.in

Register for Result Update

Odisha NEET Counselling Result 2020 Declared: As per the latest update, Odisha NEET Counselling Result 2020 for the State Quota has been declared for MBBS and BDS Courses. Candidates who have participated in the 1st Round of Counselling for NEET 2020 Medical Admissions under Odisha State Quota, can now check their selection or seat allotment status online by logging onto exam portal ojee.nic.in. To simplify the process of checking NEET Odisha Allotment Results 2020, a direct link to the official website is also placed below, using which candidates can check their MBBD / BDS admission status online:

Check Odisha NEET Counselling Result 2020 – Direct Link (Available Now)

1279 Candidates Allotted Seats

Odisha State has total 1513 MBBS and BDS seats available in 7 Govt and 3 private medical colleges based in the state. Of this number, the number of seats that are to be allotted under Odisha State Quota are 1330 i.e. 85% of the total seats on offer. The rest of the 15% seats are to be filled under the National or All India Quota through NEET counselling facilitated by MCC.

According to the details provided by the counselling authority, a total of 1279 candidates have been chosen and allotted seats under the state quota for NEET 2020 Counselling. Under the state quota a total of 1330 medical and dental seats were available for allotment; of which 1279 have been allotted in the 1st Counselling Round 2020.

Confirm Admissions by 2nd December

Candidates, who have been allotted seats under the Odisha NEET 2020 Counselling, are required to complete the admission formalities and confirm their admission to the allotted institute by 2nd December 2020. In order to confirm the admissions, candidates need to download the provisional allotment letter from the Odisha NEET 2020 website i.e. ojee.nic.in and pay the requisite amount of application fees as required.  Following the completion of admission formalities for Odisha NEET 2020 Counselling, the registration process for 2nd Round of Counselling will commence from 4th December 2020 onwards.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on reddit
Reddit
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Recent Posts