Trending Now

IP University begins new Postgraduate Diploma programme in Healthcare Management

Register for Result Update

The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has started a one-year postgraduate diploma programme in Healthcare Management for the 2020-21 academic year onwards. The programme will be conducted during the weekend under the University School of Management Studies in collaboration and support of the Association of Health Providers. 

The university is offering a total of 45 seats for the diploma healthcare programme wh a fee of Rs. 81,000. The university has already commenced the application process for the diploma programme and the last date to submit the applications is November 22, 2020. 

Eligibility for the programme

As per the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website any healthcare professional with a graduate or postgraduate egress from a recognised university is eligible to apply for the programme, the candidates must have secured a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the qualifying UG or PG programme. Candidates with a minimum experience of one year in the healthcare sector are also eligible to apply for the programme. 

Admission Process

The admissions to the Diploma programme will be conducted based on the marks secured by the students in the qualifying degree examinations along with a personal interview which will be conducted by the university. 70 per cent weightage will be given to the marks obtained by the students in the UG/PG courses while the remaining 30 per cent weightage will be given to the personal interview conducted for the admissions. 

The classes for the programme will be conducted during the weekends on Saturday and Sunday only in the university premises. The programme has been designed for practising healthcare professionals or hospital administrators to upgrade their knowledge and skills in healthcare management in order to serve the society in an efficient manner. 

Also Read: Odisha to Provide Smartphones Free of Cost to all Families in ‘Swabhiman Anchal’ Region, says CM, Details Here

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on reddit
Reddit
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Recent Posts