DDA 2020 Patwari & Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: DDA 2020 Exam is being conducted in online mode for 529 vacancies for different posts from 5th Nov to 12th Nov 2020. In this article, we are going to share the important Memory Based General Awareness, GK, Current Affairs & Computer Questions with Answers as per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared for DDA Patwari Exam held on 5th & 6th November 2020 and DDA JSA Exam held on 8th & 9th November 2020. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Questions that are being covered in the DDA 2020 Exam:
DDA JSA 2020 Exam: 8th & 9th November 2020 Questions with Answers
1. Miss Universe 2019 was from which country?
Answer: Zozibini Tunzi; South Africa
2. Salim was name of which Mughal ruler:
3. Which country topped world democratic index:
4. Indian ranking Society gives ranking to:
Answer: Ranking of Higher Educational Institutions
5. Battle of Chausa was won by:
Answer: Sher Shah Suri
6. Question related to Kinetic Energy
7. Question related to X Chromosome
8. Theocracy type of government:
Answer: Theocracy, government by divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided. In many theocracies, government leaders are members of the clergy, and the state’s legal system is based on religious law.
9. Indian won T20 world cup in which year:
10. Highest mountain Peak of Odisha
11. Hindustan Republican Association (HRA) started from which city:
Answer: Hindustan Republican Association (HRA) was a revolutionary organization of India established in 1924 at village Bholachang in East Bengal by Sachindra Nath Sanyal, Narendra Mohan Sen and Pratul Ganguly as an offshoot of Anushilan Samiti.
12. Ninety East Ridge Divides which Ocean:
Answer: Indian Ocean
13. First Five Year Plan Started in which Year:
Answer: First Five-year Plan was launched in 1951
14. Who appoints Prime Minister of India?
15. Atomic Mass Ratio 1:8:
Answer: All samples of pure water contain hydrogen and oxygen in the mass ratio of 1:8.
DDA Patwari 2020 Exam: 6th November 2020 Questions with Answers
1. Highest peak of South India
Answer: Doddabetta Peak
2. First Labour Minister of India
Answer: Jagjivan Ram
3. Theme of International Day of Forest 2020:
Answer: Forests and Biodiversity
4. Vandana Kataria is related to which sports:
5. Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan authored by:
Answer: James Tod
6. IT Act 2000 related to:
Answer: laws in India around privacy and data protection are the provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 (IT Act)
7. Ctrl+ E Short Cut Key in MS Word is for:
Answer: Center Text
8. F7 key is used for:
Answer: spell check and grammar check
9. 4 Bytes to bits:
10. Feeble synonym
11. Bragg synonym
DDA Patwari 2020 Exam: 5th November 2020 Questions with Answers
1. Sharath Kamal plays which sports:
Answer: Table Tennis
2. Subansiri river flows in Assam and which other state:
Answer: The Subansiri River is a tributary of the Brahmaputra River in the Indian states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
3. Free online education intiative by Govt. of India by setting up 34 satellites?
Answer: Swayam Prabha
4. Headquarters of TRAI is located in:
5. Rani Jhansi Marine National Park is in which State:
Answer: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
6. Which Indian author won the 2020 PEN/Hemingway Award of PEN America?
Answer: Ruchika Tomar
7. Article 141 of Indian Constitution is related to:
Answer: The law declared by the Supreme Court shall be binding on all courts within the territory of India.
8. Ramcharitmanas written by:
9. Sunil Chhetri Plays which sports for India:
10. India’s Rank in Happiness Index 2020:
11. Who won Hindu Prize 2019?
Answer: Santanu Das, Mirza Waheed
12. Which country will organize FIFA World Cup 2022?
13. Current Law Officer of India:
Answer: K. K. Venugopal
14. Which Emperor Tomb not in Delhi?
Answer from the options Sher Shah Suri
15. Who started the newspaper ‘Kesari’?
Answer: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
16. Tusu festival is celebrated in:
Answer: Tusu festival is a harvest festival celebrated in the Chhota Nagpur region of India mainly at Purulia, Bankura of West Bengal and and among the tea tribes of Assam.
17. Flamingo found in which part of India:
Answer: Rann of Kutch (Flamingo City – Gujarat)
18. Kaimur hills belong to which range?
Answer: Vindhya Range
19. ICT Stands for:
Answer: Information Communication Technology
20. Why UPS is used?
Answer: An Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) is used to protect critical loads from mains supply problems, including spikes, voltage dips, fluctuations and complete power failures using a dedicated battery.
Which wave used in GPS?
Answer: Radio Waves
Questions related to MS Excel
Questions related to PPT
Questions related to short-cut keys