Union Public Service Commission has released the interview schedule of Civil Service Exam 2019. All such candidates who are qualified in UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2019 can download UPSC Civil Service Interview Schedule from official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IAS Interview List
Union Public Service Commission has uploaded an important notification regarding the interview round for Civil Service Exam 2019 (CSE 2019). As per the UPSC Civil Service Interview Notice, the personality round for all remaining 623 candidates shall be conducted from 20 July to 30 July 2020 and following arrangements have been put in place:
- As train services are not fully functional, the Commission, as a one-time measure, has decided to reimburse the lowest ‘to and fro airfare’ to the candidates coming for the PTs. State Governments have been requested to allow the candidates holding e-Summon Letters for PTs to move in/out of the restricted zones for the purpose of attendingthe same. The Commission is also helping the candidates with their lodging and transport requirements.
- On reaching the Commission, all candidates are being provided a ‘Sealed Kit’ consisting of a face mask, face shield, a bottle of sanitizer and hand gloves. Since the Interview Boards generally comprise of senior advisers, the Commission has taken all precautionary and safety measures for contactless PTs in order to shield the interviewers and the interviewees appropriately. The Commission’s staff involved in conduct of the PTs will also be equipped with suitable protective gear. Arrangements have been made for regular sanitization of all the rooms, halls, furniture and equipment. Seating arrangement for the candidates at all venues will ensure safe physical distancing. Protocol/guidelines to be followed by the candidates for appearing in the interview have been communicated to them.
- The Commission is committed to ensure the highest standards of health safety even as it fulfills its Constitutional mandate for selecting the most suitable candidates through its examinations.
All such candidates who are qualified in UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2019 can download UPSC Civil Service Interview Schedule from official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Service Interview PDF Link is also given below. Candidates can check the interview date and time given against the roll number of all successful candidates.
UPSC IAF Interview is scheduled to be held on 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29 and 30 July 2020. UPSC Civil Service Personality Test will be conducted in two shifts i.e. in forenoon session at 9 AM and in afternoon session at 1 PM at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
How to Download UPSC Civil Service Interview List ?
- Go to official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Interview Schedule: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019’ flashing under What’s New Section appearing on the homepage
- UPSC IAS Personality Test PDF will open
- Check interview date and time
- Download UPSC Civil Service Personality Test PDF for future use
UPSC had conducted the prelims exam on 02 June 2019. Candidates who had qualified in the UPSC Civil Service Prelims were called for UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination which was between 20 September to 29 September 2019. Those who are are qualified in Mains Exam were invited to fill DAF Online Form at the official website of UPSC.i.e.upsc.gov.in upto 27 January 2020. A total of 2304 candidates were invited to appear for interview round. Out of total the interview of 623 candidates was put on hold due to nation wide lockdown.
The recruitment is being done for the selection of the candidates to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).