South Central Railway (SCR) has invited applications for the recruitment of Paramedical Staff such as Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant and Hospital Attendant and for Medical Officer Posts for Quarantine/Isolation wards exclusively for Covid-19 patients. Check Details Here
South Central Recruitment 2020
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: South Central Railway (SCR) has published the recruitment notification for Paramedical Staff such as Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant and Hospital Attendant and for Medical Officer Posts for Quarantine/Isolation wards exclusively for Covid-19 patients at Central Railway Hospital Lallaguda, Secundrabad on a temporary basis.
Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode on or before 15 July 2020. Former government medical officers/paramedical staff of Central/state government/former Railway employees are also eligible to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020.
Last Date of Application – 15 July 2020
South Central Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 110
- Nursing Superintendent – 31
- Lab Assistant – 4
- Hospital Attendant – 50
- Specialist Doctors – 9 ( 3 for General Medicine, 3 for Pulmonary Medicine and 3 for Anasthests)
- GDMO Doctors – 16 Posts
South Central Railway Salary:
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs 44,900/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs 21,700/
- Hospital Attendant – Rs 18,000/-
- Specialist Doctors – Rs 95,000/-
- GDMO Doctors – Rs 75,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for South Central Railway Paramedical and Doctor Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered nurse and midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Lab Assistant – 10+ 2 in science and DMLT
- Hospital Attendant – 10th passed or ITI and minimum experience of 1 year
- GDMO – MBBS
- Specialist – MBBS and PG/Diploma in General Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Anasthests
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 54 years
- Lab Assistant – 18 to 54 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 to 54 years
- GDMO – not more than 54 years
- Specialist – not more than 54 years
How to Apply for South Central Railway Paramedical and Doctor Posts ?
The eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode (link available below) latest by 15 July 2020.