Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for Meritorious Sports Persons in the Department of Posts in the cadre of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assitant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff. Check Eligibility, Salary, Vacancy Segregation and Other Details here.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff against the vacancies reserved for Sports Quota Recruitment in Gujarat Postal Circle. The applications will be received through the online mode at indiapost.gov.in from 10 July 2020.
The online application window has been activated at the website of India Post. Candidates are required to visit the official website and apply for the aforesaid posts on or before 31 July 2020. All interested candidates are advised to read carefully the recruitment notification and then apply for the same. Check Important Dates, Eligibility, Experience, Selection Criteria and Other Details Here.
- Date of Issue of notification: 10 July 2020
- Starting date and time of registration of online application: 10 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 July 2020
- Date of depositing application fee: 10 July 2020 to 31 July 2020
India Post Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 52 Posts
- Postman/Mailguard-47 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 45 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman, MTS Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 10 + 2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized Board.
- Postman/Mailguard-12th class pass from a recognized Board and having knowledge of Local Language (Gujarati). The candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th class pass from a recognized Board and having knowledge of Local Language (Gujarati). The candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
Salary for PA/SA, Postman/Mailguard, Multi Tasking Staff Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100 (Level 4 in Pay Matrix)
- Postman/Mailguard- Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3 in Pay Matrix)
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 18000 – 56900 (Level 1 in Pay Matrix)
How to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2020. After submission of the online application, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Rs. 120/-