ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at esic.nic.in. Candidates holding requisite qualification can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 July. Check Important Dates, Educational Qualification, Experience, Selection Criteria and Other Details Here.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist & Senior Resident. Candidates holding requisite qualification can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 July 2020.
- Walk-In-Interview: 28 July 2020
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Specialist- 8 Posts
- Senior Resident – 6 Posts
- Senior Residents GDMO – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist & Senior Resident Posts
- Specialist, Senior Resident – PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
- Senior Residents GDMO -PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university with 3 years’ experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience.
Age Limit for Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Residents for 3 years: 35 years
- SR against GDMO (1 Year): 35 years
- Contractual Specialists: 45 years
How to apply for ESIC Engineer Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 July 2020 along with the documents to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sector -3 Plot No. 41 IMT Manesar, Gurugram (Haryana) up to 11 AM. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Latest Government Jobs: