Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited application to the recruitment to the post of Technician (Vocational) Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of CSL i.e.cochinshipyard.com from 15 July 2020 to 04 August 2020. Download Notification, Check Eligibility, Selection Process and Other Posts
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Recruitment 2020
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited application to the recruitment to the post of Technician (Vocational) Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of CSL i.e.cochinshipyard.com from 15 July 2020 to 04 August 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online applications for CSL Recruitment 2020: 15 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment: 04 August 2020
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentice Vacancy Details
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice
- Accounting & Taxation – 01
- Customer Relationship Management – 02
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01
- Food & Restaurant Management – 03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 01
- Electrician – 07
- Fitter – 36
- Welder – 47
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Painter (Genl.) – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20
- Mechanic Diesel – 37
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37
CSL Apprentice Stipend:
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Rs. 9000 per month
- Trade Apprentices – Rs. 8000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentice Posts
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices:- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training. Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
For more details regarding eligibility criteria, please click on the below notification link.
Selection Process for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentice Posts
Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Apprentice Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible candidates are required to do One Time Registration in the SAP E-recruitment portal of CSL (www.cochinshipyard.com) and submit the application against the seat applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application.