AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam from 3rd to 5th October-Check Exam Centre List, Exam Schedule & Important Instructions: Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020) in online mode across selected exam centres from 3rd to 5th October 2020 across the country for the recruitment of 256 Vacancies in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry. As far as possible, candidates have been allotted centres as per their choice. Let’s look at the List of Exam Centre for AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam.
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam Centre List
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
Agartala, Agra, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Alwar, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Behrampur (Odisha), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Diu, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hissar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalpaigudi, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mathura, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Panaji, Pathankot, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam Schedule
The AFCAT (and EKT) will be conducted from 3rd to 5th October as per the following schedule:
3rd to 5th October 2020
Candidate Reporting Time
Verification of Admit Card & ID Proof, Biometrics, Photo/ Thumb Impression/ Sign on Attendance Sheet & Candidate Seating in Exam Hall
08:00- 09:30 hrs
12:30- 14:00 hrs
Reading of Instructions by Candidates
09:30- 09:45 hrs
14:00- 14:15 hrs
09:45- 11:45 hrs
14:15 -16:15 hrs
Reading of Instructions by Candidates for EKT
16:15 -16:30 hrs
16:30 -17:15 hrs
Note: Candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam centre, under any circumstance, after the pre-exam verification process has commenced at 08:00 hrs for shift-I and 12:30 hrs for shift II.
Items to be Brought Inside Examination Hall during AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam
The following items are to be carried to the exam centre:
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates.
- Hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle was allowed.
- e-Admit Card for AFCAT 02/2020 – Download AFCAT (2) 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photograph.
- Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application (to be pasted, not stapled on Admit Card next to the printed photo and on attendance sheet at the exam centre).
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Candidates will be required to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
Items not permitted inside Examination Hall during AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, docupen, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth, pager or any other digital device except the admit card, identity proof inside the AFCAT- C-DAC exam centre premises.
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam Rules
The AFCAT Online Exam and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will be held in online mode consisting of objective type questions. AFCAT Online Exam will be conducted for Non-Technical Candidates. For Technical Candidates, both AFCAT Online Exam and EKT Exam will be conducted by the Air Force.
No. of Questions/ Marks
(For both Non-Technical & Technical Candidates)
General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT-For Technical Candidates)
Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics
Important Exam Rules:
- Both AFCAT Written and EKT Exam will be conducted in English Medium only.
- Each question will consist of 3 marks both in AFCAT written and EKT Exam.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
- Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
Note: If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website or if there is any error/ discrepancy/ anomaly in the e-admit card, he/she must inquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately. (Phone Nos. 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.