UKSSSC 2020 Stenographer Recruitment Exam Registration Begins @uksssconline.in: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is going to fill 158 Vacancies to the post of Stenographer and Personal Assistant. In this article, we are going to share all the relevant information related to UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment like Vacancies, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Process, etc.
UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Exam Notification
The official notification for UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Recruitment was released on 27th July 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Posts from 31st July 2020 to 14th September 2020.
UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Exam Dates
Below are the important dates for UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment Process:
UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment
Recruitment Notification Date
27th July 2020
Online Application Opening Date
31st July 2020
Online Application Closing Date
14th September 2020
Last Date for Payment of Online Application Fee
16th September 2020
UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Recruitment and Vacancies
Below are the details of 158 Vacancies under UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Assistant 2020 Recruitment:
UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Assistant 2020 Exam, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 42 Years Old as on 01 July 2019.
Candidates must have passed their Class 12th Intermediate Level of Examination/ Equivalent from recognized board equivalent with Hindi Typing Speed of 80 wpm and Computer Typing Speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Pay Scale
The Pay Scale will vary for Different Government Departments:
- Pay Scale – Rs. 35400 – 1124000 (Level-6) for Sr. No. 1 & 2 of Notification
- Pay Scale – Rs. 29200 – 92300 (Level-5) for Sr. No. 28 of Notification
- Pay Scale – Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Level-4) for All Other Sr. No. of Notification
UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Procedure for UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Assistant 2020 Recruitment will consist of Written Exam, Typing Test and Stenography Skill Test.
UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Application Process
UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Application Process will be conducted in online mode at its official website – sssc.uk.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for Stenographer/ Personal Assistant from 31st July 2020 to 14th September 2020. The online application fee can be paid till 16th September 2020 only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards & CSC Centre:
For General Category Candidates / Uttarakhand OBC Category Candidates
For Uttarakhand SC/ ST/ PH (Divyang) & EWS Category Candidates
Steps to fill UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Application Process:
- Visit the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the link – OTR (One Time Registration).
- Register as a New User (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Login with User Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. etc.
- Now Apply for Advt. No. 26/UKSSSC/2020 Provided in Online OTR and Application Portal.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph, Signature and thumb impression (Maximum 50 KB).
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button.
- Print the final application for future references.
UKSSSC STENOGRAPHER 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
UKSSSC will conduct a written exam and Steno/ Typing Test for the recruitment of Stenographer/ Personal Assistant in the different government departments. Below is the Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Written Exam:
Type of Exam
Written Exam (OMR)
100 Objective Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark Each
- Questions will be asked from the subjects – General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Studies.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th
- Written Exam will be OMR Based.
UKSSSC Stenographer 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks will be as under:
Minimum Qualifying Marks
UR & OBC
So, candidates with stenography skills can apply for the UKSSSC Stenographer/Personal Assistant Posts before 14th September 2020.