SSC Stenographer 2020-21: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group B- Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group C- Non-Gazetted) in various Ministries/ Departments organizations in the Government of India. Eligible and interested candidate can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 on or before 04 November 2020 till 11:30 PM on SSC Official website i.e ssc.nic.in.
SSC will hold the Online Steno Exam 2021 from 29 to 31 March 2021. The candidates who would qualify in SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 shall appear for Skill Test followed by document verification.
Candidates who are seeking to apply for SSC Steno Exam 2020-21 should be 12th passed. They can check salary, age limit, application procedure, selection process etc. below:
SSC Stenographer 2020 Important Dates
- SSC Steno Notification Date – 10 October 2020
- Starting Date of SSC Steno Application – 10 October 2020
- Last Date of SSC Steno Application – 04 November 2020 till 11:30 PM
- Last date for making online fee payment – 06 November 2020
- Last date for generation of offline Challan – 08 November 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 10 November 2020
- Date of SSC Steno Online Test Date – 29 to 31 March 2021
- SSC Steno Result Date – to be notified later
- SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Date – to be notified later
- SSC Stenographer Final Result Date – to be notified later
SSC Stenographer 2020 Vacancy Details
- Stenographer ‘C’
- Stenographer ‘D’
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Steno Posts
12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 18 to 27 years
Selection Procedure for SSC Stenographer 2020
Candidates will be called for SSC Steno Computer Based Test. On the basis of their performance in Online Test, merit list will be prepared for the skill test. All those candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination.
SSC Steno Exam Pattern
There will be multiple choice questions:
No. of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
English Language and Comprehension
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
- UR -30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
SSC Stenography or Skill Test:
The skill test will be of qualifying nature . The test will be conducted on computer. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
Stenographer Grade ‘C’
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’|
How to Apply for the SSC Steno Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC Steno Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 10 October to 04 November 2020
SSC Steno Application Fees: