Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) Job Notification: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) has invited applications for the Nursing Officer, Jr Lab Technologist, Pharmacist and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31 October 2020.
The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Sheikhpura Patna Bihar has announced the latest jobs notification for 71 Posts. IGIMS Recruitment post such as Nursing Officer 27 Post, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist 23 Post, Pharmacist Grade-II 02 Post, Perfusionist 06 Post, Librarian Grade-III 03 Post, Central Workshop Superintendent 01 Post, Technician Radiology Grade II 03 Post, Medical Record Technician 02 Post, Junior Occupational Therapist 02 Post, Driver Ordinary Grade 03 Post, Data Entry Operator Grade A 01 Post, and Technician Radiotherapy Grade II 02 Post announced here.
- Date for online registration of Applications Form: 10 October 2020 from 10:00 am
- Last date of submission of Application Form: 31 October 2020
IGIMS Nursing Officer, Jr Lab Technologist, Pharmacist and other Vacancy Details
- Nursing Officer: 27 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 23 Posts
- Pharmacists Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Perfusionist: 06 Posts
- Librarian Grade-II: 03 Posts
- Central Workshop Superintendent: 03 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) Grade-II: 03 Posts
- Medical Record Technician: 02 Posts
- Junior Occupational Therapist: 02 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A: 01 Post
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer, Jr Lab Technologist, Pharmacist Job
- Nursing Officer: B.Sc Nursing/GNM.
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: DMLT/BMLT/B.Sc. MLT.
- Pharmacists Grade-II: Pharmacy Degree/Diploma.
- Perfusionist: B.Sc Degree in Perfusion Technology.
- Librarian Grade-II: B.Sc Degree in Library Science.
- Central Workshop Superintendent: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Technician (Radiology) Grade-II: Radiography Technology courses.
- Medical Record Technician: Medical Record Certificate courses.
- Junior Occupational Therapist: Occupational Therapy Degree.
- Driver (OrdinaryGrade): Valid Driving License for Driving Heavy Vehicles.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A: Class 12th pass with a computer diploma.
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: Radiotherapy courses.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31 October 2020. Applicants Candidate visit here IGIMS Recruitment Official website at https://www.igims.org. Person open and click here Latest recruitment button and open here, then click here Latest Notification Form online application form and view here. Person need to read all the instruction appear IGIMS post Notification website home Screen and carefully before submitting an online form. Person Must be read Full Information details and send our Application form respective address before the last date to apply.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles