MPHC Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at mphc.gov.in. Candidates holding the minimum qualification of 8th pass have a golden opportunity to become a part of Madhya Pradesh High Court. The eligible candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification and other details here.
MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020
MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh High Court has released a recruitment to the post of Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper and Driver in Group D cadre. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and not having children more than 2 can apply to the posts through the online mode on at the official website of MP High Court.i.e.mphc.gov.in or before 10 July 2020.
This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding minimum 8th pass qualification. The applications for MP High Court Group D Staff 2020 are being filled up at mphc.gov.in. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, experience and all essential details of the recruitment in this article.
Advertisement Number- 2448/Place/2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 10 July 2020
- Last date for rectification in the online application: 13 July 2020
- Screening Date: to be communicated
- Mains Exam Date/Interview: to be communicated
MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper and Driver – 18 Posts
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Group D Posts
- Driver – Candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board along with Driving License.
- Other Posts- Candidate must be minimum 8th passed from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years; Maximum 35 years for Male and 45 years for Female
Pay Scale – Rs. 8250/- Per Month
How to apply for MPHC Group D Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for MPHC Recruitment 2020 Group D Posts through online mode at mphc.gov.in on or before 10 July 2020. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
MPHC Group D Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General/Other State – Rs. 200/-
- MP Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-