Mizoram University Job Notification: Mizoram University has invited applications for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts. Interested persons can apply for Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 18 August 2020.
Mizoram University is a Central University accredited Grade „A‟ by NAAC in 2019 and Rank 67 in the University category in the NIRF 2020.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application forms: 18 August 2020
Mizoram University Prof., Associate Prof. and Assistant Prof. Vacancy Details
- Professor: 27 Posts
- Associate Professor: 22 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Prof., Associate Prof. and Assistant Prof. Job
- Disciplines of Commerce, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, and Mass Communication: (i) Doctorate with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
(ii) PG with Master Degree with at least 55% marks.
(iii) A min. of eight (08) years of exp. of teaching.
- Department of Education: (i) Post Graduate (PG) degree with min. 55 percent marks in the discipline concerned to the area of specialization.
(ii) Postgraduate degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
(iii) PhD degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
(iv) At least eight (08) years of teaching exp. in University Department of Education or College of Education of which a min. of three (03) years at the M.Ed. level with published work in the area of he/she specialization.
- Biodiversity Research Centre (BRC): (i) PG with Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks in M.Sc. in Biodiversity/Environmental Science OR related subjects.
(ii) Doctorate with a PhD Degree in Environmental Science/Biodiversity OR related subjects – Life Science/Botany/Zoology/Forestry encompassing biodiversity aspects.
(iii) A min. of eight (08) years of teaching experience.
- Centre for Disaster Management (CDM): (i) PG with Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks in M.Sc./MA in Disaster Management/Geography/Geology.
(ii) A good academic record with a PhD Degree in Disaster Management/Geography/Geology.
- Management/Business Administration/Tourism and Hospitality Management: Doctorate with PhD degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor or Master level in the relevant branch.
- Department of Food Technology (DFT): (i) Doctorate with PhD. Degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Food Science & Technology.
(ii) PG with Master Degree with at least 55% marks in Food Science/Food Technology/Food Science & Technology.
- and Tech.(i) Doctorate with PhD degree in the concerned field and Ist class or equivalent at either Bachelor or Master level in the relevant branch.
(ii) At least total 06 (six) research publications in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals
- Architecture (for Degree level): Ist class Bachelor Degree in Architecture and M.Arch. or equivalent.
- Petroleum Exploration: (i) Post Graduate (PG) with Master Degree with at least 55% marks in M.Sc/M.Sc.Tech/M.Tech in Petroleum Exploration/Petroleum Geology/Petroleum Technology/Geophysics; OR M.Sc./M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Geophysics with at least one year diploma course in Petroleum Geology/Petroleum Technology/Petroleum Exploration.
(ii) Doctorate with a PhD Degree in Petroleum Exploration/Petroleum Geology/ Petroleum Technology/ Geophysics.
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for Mizoram University Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 18 August 2020. The application may be submitted to the Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram-796004.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles