Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) Job Notification: Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) has invited applications for the Assistant Professor, Librarian and other posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 August 2020.
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) has invited the persons for the Assistant Professor, Librarian and other 53 posts. Contenders who are fulfilling with the eligibility norms they have to check for applying process details in the official website. The last date for submission of the application is 15 August 2020 to below mentioned address. Check the complete details about the IASE Assistant Professor Recruitment like, selection process, salary and required documents are shared.
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 15 August 2020
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) Assistant Professor, Librarian and other Vacancy Details
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 40 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Librarian and other Job
- Professor: i. Post Graduate (PG) degree with min. 55 percent marks in the discipline concerned to the area of specialization.
ii. Post Graduate degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
iii. PhD degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
iv. At least 10 (ten) years of teaching exp. in University Depart. of Education or College of Education.
- Assistant Professor: At least 55 percent marks at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University..
- Librarian: i. A Doctorate with PhD Degree in library science/information science/documentation/archives and manuscript keeping.
ii. At least ten (10) years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or Ten (10) years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or Ten years exp. as a College Librarian.
iii. Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library.
- Associate Professor: (i) Good academic record with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
(ii) PG with Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks.
(iii) A min. of eight (08) years of exp. of teaching .
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 August 2020. Application must reach to the office of deemed to be university (by post/by email) latest by 15 August 2020. Name of Faculty, Post and subject must be clearly mentioned in application without which the application will not be considered.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles