NHM Diu Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at diu.gov.in for recruitment to the various posts. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the aforesaid posts by 22 July 2020.
NHM Diu Recruitment 2020
NHM, Diu Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Physician, Microbiologist, Medical Officer & Other Posts under COVID-19 Pandemic Fund. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/video calling interview on 24 July 2020 at 3 PM.
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 July 2020
- Whatsapp Video Call/Walk-In-Interview Date: 24 July 2020
NHM Diu Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Physician – 1 Post
- Microbiologist – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 3 Posts
- Ayush Medical Officer – 3 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Physician, Microbiologist, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Physician – MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in the respective subject.
- Microbiologist – M.Sc. (Microbiology PhD)/MSc (Medical Microbiology)/MSc. Microbiology with minimum experience of 1 year preferably experience of 1-year molecular techniques is desirable.
- Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized University with completion of compulsory rotatory internship and registration.
- Ayush Medical Officer – For Ayurveda Medical Officer – A Degree in Ayurveda of a University established by Law in India or 5 year Degree or Diploma in Ayurveda of the board of Indian Medicine.
- For Unani Medical Officer – A Degree in Unani Tibb of a University established by Law in India or 5-year degree or diploma in Unani Tibb of the board of Indian Medicine.
- Dental Surgeon – Bachelor of Dental Surgery from recognized University along with valid registration.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery. Candidate should be registered with the Nursing Council.
How to apply for NHM Diu Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for aforesaid posts through the online mode at https://forms.gle/YWzpb4t8PMV9gf9j6 on or before 22 July 2020 up to 4 PM. All self-attested documents need to be uploaded and original certificates to be produced during the interview and at the time of the joining. Only eligible candidates shall receive confirmation through email/call/SMS to appear for walk-in-interview/video calling interview.