NHM Satara Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 600+ Vacancies of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, ECG Technician, Staff Nurse and Other Posts. Check Important Dates, Eligibility, Experience, Pay Scale and Other Posts.
NHM Satara Recruitment 2020
NHM Satara Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), Satara has invited applications for recruitment to the post of MO, Staff Nurse, ECG Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 July 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 July 2020
NHM Satara Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Physician – 33 Posts
- Anaesthetist – 33 Posts
- Medical Officer – 119 Posts
- Ayush MO – 48 Posts
- Hospital Manager – 26 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 267 Posts
- ECG Technician – 31 Posts
- Lab Technician – 48 Posts
- Pharmacist – 22 Posts
- DEO- 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MO, ECG Technician, DEO and Other Posts
- Physician – MD (Medician)/ DNB.
- Anesthetist – MD (Anesthesia)/ DA/ DNB.
- Medical Officer – MBBS.
- Ayush MO – BAMS/ BUMS.
- Hospital Manager – BAMS/ BUMS + MBA/ HCA/ MPH.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM.
- ECG Technician – 01 Year Experience in ECG Technician.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc, DMLT.
- Pharmacist – D.Pharm/ B.Pharm.
- DEO- Any Degree with Typing Knowledge.
- Physician, Anesthetist – Rs. 75000/- + Performance
- Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000/-
- Ayush MO – Rs. 30,000/-
- Hospital Manager – Rs. 35000/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 20,000/-
- ECG Technician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, DEO- Rs. 17000/-
How to apply for NHM Satara Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 18 July 2020. After the submission of application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs:
What is the highest pay scale of vacancies notified in NHM Satara Recruitment 2020?
The highest pay scale is Rs. 75000/- + Performance for the post of Physician, Anesthetist.
What is the procedure of applying on NHM Satara Recruitment 2020?
The candidates willing to be a part of National Health Mission can apply to the Medical Officer, ECG Technician, Lab Technician and Other Posts through online mode. The application link can be accessed by visiting zpsatara.gov.in on or before 18 July 2020.
When is the last date of NHM Satara Recruitment 2020?
National Health Mission, Satara Recruitment 2020 Online Applications are going to close on 18 July 2020.
How many vacancies are notified in NHM Satara Recruitment 2020?
The National Health Mission is hiring candidates to recruit 674 vacancies of Medical Officer, ECG Technician, Lab Technician and Other Posts in different departments.