MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at msubaroda.ac.in for 45 vacancies. Check Important Dates, Eligibility, Experience, Selection Criteria and other details.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has released a notification for recruitment to the post of System Designer, Senior Programmer and Others. Candidates holding requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2020.
- Last Date for submission of application: 31 July 2020
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- System Designer – 1 Post
- Senior Programmer – 2 Posts
- Programme Officer – 4 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 7 Posts
- Computer Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Peon, Sweeper – 1 Post
- Team Leader – 1 Post
- Software Developer – 6 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 13 Posts
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for System Designer, Senior Programmer and Other Posts
- System Designer -BE (Computer Engineering)/BE (Information Technology)/MCA with 12 Years of Experience in software development.
- Senior Programmer – BE (Computer Engineering)/BE (Information Technology)/MCA with 4 Years of Experience in software development.
- Programme Officer – 55% in Master of Library Information Science & desirable qualification of Diploma in Computer Application or Computer Proficiency.
- Peon, Sweeper – 10th Pass and must have knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi language.
- Team Leader – BE (Computer Engineering)/BE (Information Technology)/MCA with 7 Years of Experience in software development.
- Data Entry Operator – Any graduate with 50% of marks, Basic Computer training with a minimum of 25 w.p.m. typing speed training in accounting and tally.
- Research Associate – Master Degree with at least 50% of marks in History/Political Science/Sociology/English/Hindi/Gujarati.
- Senior Research Fellow – Master‘s degree with 55% marks in Political Science, International Studies, Public Administration, Defence and Strategic Studies, Security Studies, History, Economics, Law or Geography from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from a recognized University. UGC NET Qualified.
How to apply for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online latest by 31 July 2020 on or before 5:30 P.M. on http://cc.msubaroda.ac.in/RecAdminstaff.